CHIAVALON - Organic extra virgin olive oil 100 ml
Organic – extra virgin olive oil, certified organic production. Top quality organic food. Intense and very elegant aroma.
- Region: Istria
- Place of production: Vodnjan
- Altitude: 80 – 180 m.a.s.l.
- Type: coupage/blend
- Olive variety : Vodnjan Buža, Crnica, Istrian Bjelica, Rožinjola and Moražola
- Harvesting method: combined; hand picked and using hand-held pneumatic branch shakers
- Harvesting period: October
- Processing method: continuous cycle, 2 phases, processed immediately after harvesting
- Processing temperature: max 24°C
- Thickness: very rich texture
- Color: intense green
- Aroma: intense and very elegant, enriched with harmonic notes of wild chicory, green apple, artichoke, freshly cut green grass and tomato, as well as rich balsamic notes of mint, rosemary and sage, with a distinct almond note.
- Flavor: profound, yet at the same time very balanced piquancy and bitterness.
- Serving suggestions: This oil pairs perfectly with mixed vegetable salads, legume hors d’oeuvres, mushroom soups, shellfish, grilled fish, marinated or grilled tuna, red and white meat and various cheeses. We recommend it with all types of pasta and risotto. It may also be served with dessert, preferably vanilla ice cream or chocolate cakes.
- Bottle : 0,1 L